[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPAC and MFHD display

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Tue Aug 23 12:00:24 EDT 2011

I had a couple of questions about this.  First, the MFHD seems to only
display when a given library is selected to scope the PAC to a search.  For
instance, if I search all of C/W MARS for time magazine I don't see any
MFHDs but if I search just Worcester Public, I see their MFHDs.  Is it
designed this way? (We are currently running Evergreen 2.0 Beta when looking
at this.)

I was also wondering if anyone has looked much at how MFHD's display in the
OPAC?  Given my above question, I do not necessarily want all MFHD's to
display because in our consortium, that could also make for some very ugly
serials displays in the PAC (think of 150+ MFHDs on a record like Time
magazine).

Right now, this display is also looking at the default skin and not the
Template Toolkit.

--

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20
IM: tjspindler (AOL, meebo, google wave)

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*