[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Book Bag RSS feed not working - is there a limit to the number of items you can put in a book bag?

Cynthia Williamson crwbookgirl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 13:42:14 EDT 2011

Hi Again - a quick update, we've deleted a bunch of items from the book bag,
there are 20 in it now and the RSS feed is working as it should.  We think
there might have been over 100 items in it (sorry, didn't get a count before
the deleting started).  I've poked around on the client side, I don't see
anything that allows me to set a limit for the number of items in a book
bag.  Would love to hear from anyone with any info but at least for now we
know there is some kind of limit & will keep our new book bags on the
"lighter" side.
Cheers, Cynthia

--
"The power of accurate observation is frequently
called cynicism by those who don't have it."