[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Batch Delete Records

Aaron Zsembery azsembery at pls-net.org
Wed Aug 24 08:42:10 EDT 2011

I am not sure what a TSN is (perhaps you meant TCN?), but if you have a list of barcodes, you can paste them into a text file, import it into "Check Item Status" (rather than scanning the items in) and manage the items from there.
Otherwise, I don't think there is any way to batch select items, volumes, records etc without going directly into the database.
It is possible to have EG delete the Call Number/Volume record when all copies are deleted and the Bib record when all Call Number/Volume records are deleted , but it doesnt sound like that is what you want to do.

Aaron Z
Jr. Systems Administrator

Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rt. 21