[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Batch Delete Records

Aaron Zsembery azsembery at pls-net.org
Wed Aug 24 12:49:15 EDT 2011

So, there is only one copy per bib record? If that is the case, you could dump the TCNs to a comma seperated list and run a query which returned the barcodes of the attached copies for the list of TCNs
An example would be:
SELECT biblio.record_entry.tcn_value,
asset.copy.barcode
FROM biblio.record_entry
INNER JOIN asset.call_number ON (biblio.record_entry.id = asset.call_number.record)
INNER JOIN asset.copy ON (asset.call_number.id = asset.copy.call_number)
WHERE biblio.record_entry.tcn_value IN ('abj00018615', 'u220115')
ORDER BY 1, 2 ASC

This will not work in the EG reporter unless you are willing to past each and every TCN into a list

Aaron Z
Jr. Systems Administrator

Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rt. 21