[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Craftsman skin deprecated and removed for 2.1

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at lojoh.ca
Thu Aug 25 19:38:42 EDT 2011

Hey Gaylen...
Has there been movement to resolve the 'white screen' issues often found in
the 1.6, 2.x versions?

This may have been addressed aready... I have been out of the loop... but am
always interested.  There was talk about an OPAC rebuilt a year ago...or so.

Cheers
Grant Johnson
On Aug 2, 2011 6:26 PM, "Galen Charlton" <gmc at esilibrary.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a quick heads-up that as of today, the Craftsman OPAC skin is
> deprecated and has been removed from the upcoming 2.1 release of
Evergreen.

http://libmail.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-dev/2010-August/006269.html