[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Amending example consortium

John Hudson gadgetfan.john at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 10:25:52 EST 2011

Dan Scott <dan at ...> writes:

> http://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/install/README_2_1_1.html linked
> from the Downloads page, under Starting Evergreen, says to just use
> "autogen.sh -u". The script automatically figures out where the
> configuration file lives these days.

Thanks. I think I went to the full command with -c when I first noticed that
the changes weren't being saved, or weren't showing.

> Have you confirmed that the branch names, etc, were actually changed by
> checking the database?

No, but I will now - your SQL statements will certainly be useful. I guess
what you're saying is that changes I make in the client should go into the
appropriate database table immediately, and that autogen simply passes a
change notification to other parts of the system. If it turns out that the
changes aren't appearing in the table, I'll try editing it directly - although
that would suggest that there might still be other problems with my system.