[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How to translate facet labels in Evergreen 2.1.1?

Linda Jansova skolkova at chello.cz
Mon Dec 5 13:33:37 EST 2011

Hi Dan,

Thanks a lot for your explanation! We are well aware of the fact that
the strings don't really travel from one place to the other on their own
- on the other hand, we do appreciate the possibility to use Launchpad
for translations (it used to be far more difficult to cooperate on
translations with downloaded files). Anyway, we look forward to the next
version with our Czech strings included :-)!

Linda and Vaclav