[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] shared report templates don't display correctly for one location

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Wed Dec 7 20:53:57 EST 2011

autogen.sh (more accurate, /openils/bin/autogen.sh I believe) would be
run as the opensrf user.

I believe it can cause momentary issues if run during the day,
although with 14 libraries I wouldn't see that as being excessively
important.

I don't think you would need to restart anything server-side, but I
would restart the affected client(s).

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium