[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2012 Conference proposals

Borger, Shauna SBorger at library.IN.gov
Fri Dec 9 09:52:32 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

FYI, since we extended the deadline to accept program proposals until December 16 for the 2012 Evergreen International Conference, feedback will not be provided to submitters until late December 2011. The program committee met on Wednesday, December 7 and were very pleased with the quality of the submissions thus far. We look forward to collecting more great proposals!

http://evergreen2012.org/?p=85

Thank you for your cooperation!

Shauna Borger
Evergreen Indiana Coordinator