[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPAC Holdings display in 2.1?

Rogan Hamby rhamby at statelibrary.sc.gov
Wed Dec 28 13:57:46 EST 2011

The random display is something we in SC LENDS have noticed as well though we haven't gotten around to documenting and testing thoroughly yet (higher priorities and all that).  I can say that I've seen it across sorting types, org units, etc….
--

Rogan Hamby
Director of Information Technology & Innovation

www.statelibrary.sc.gov<http://www.statelibrary.sc.gov/>
sclends.org

The South Carolina State Library is a national model for innovation, collaboration, leadership and effectiveness. It is the keystone in South Carolina's intellectual landscape.