[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPAC Holdings display in 2.1?

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Dec 28 14:20:13 EST 2011

Are you referring to the sorting on the search results page? If so, I
*think* it is sorting by call number (at least, that's what I've been able
to determine when looking at it.)

MassLNC has recently been working with Dan Scott on development for Template
Toolkit to improve the way local holdings display in a consortial
environment - you can see our general requirements at
http://masslnc.cwmars.org/node/2436. As part of these requirements, we asked
to change the sorting on the search results page to go by library name. It
doesn't help you for 2.1, but it's definitely a direction we would like to
go in for the future.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator