[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] registering patron who is able to do different jobs

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Thu Feb 3 06:29:54 EST 2011

Hi Christoph,

You will want to go to Admin -> Server Settings -> Permission Groups as the "admin" user and either edit the default permission roles by adding the permissions you want (you can reference the user-contributed 1.6 documentation for this: http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/html/permissions.html ) or by creating new roles that will better fit your setup.  If you need more detailed guidance, just email back or join the #evergreen chat channel at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=evergreen for real-time assistance.

Hope that helps!

Chris

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager