[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] RELEASE TEAM: three new versions cut

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 16:08:43 EST 2011

I've just completed cutting and uploading three new versions of Evergreen:

 * 1.6.1.7
 * 1.6.2.2
 * 2.0.1

So, now per http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:evergreen:release_checklist
, I pass the torch to testers, SC builders, web updaters, release note
writers, and other better folken than I.

As promised at the last developer meeting, I've captured what it took
to cut the 2.0.1 release.  It's still a lot of steps, looking at it
now, but it used to be (back in the 1.2/1.4 days) about 3 times longer
... yay for autotools!  What I did is available on the wiki at
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=scratchpad:build-cutting

--
Mike Rylander