[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Help required in configuration

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Thu Feb 10 06:54:00 EST 2011

Muhammad,

I'm not sure I understand the problem(s) from your description, which is why I didn't respond again.  Perhaps someone else will be able to help, but I think you'll need to be more clear about what you're doing and what error messages (or other unexpected behavior) occurs.  To continue getting the best help you can, please do the following:

2) alternatively, go to the #evergreen chat channel between 8:00 a.m. and maybe 9:00 p.m. EST - most of us are in North America.

3) You will need to be more specific (or more clear) about the errors you're encountering.  If possible, copy and paste them directly (for large files, use a pastebin like http://pastebin.com/ and share the URL in your email or in the #evergreen channel), but make sure you do not include your passwords or other private information.  Logs and configuration files may also be helpful, but which ones depend on the problem you're having.

4) Don't address your emails to a particular person or use private messages in chat - you'll get better help if you ask the full list (or chat room).

Hope that helps!

Chris