[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Help required in configuration

Muhammad Faiz Chishti mfaizali at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 00:31:23 EST 2011

You have been very good help Chris Sharp I understand your concern regarding
posting on the mailing list directly

the problem is still there,  everything works and when we stop evergreen via
command

osrf_ctl -l -a stop_all

and restart server all is down. srfsh command in opensrf login stops
responding giving

This command does not work at first instance
osrf_ctl -l -a start_all

to bring things up and running all trouble shooting process has to be
followed

down apache server                       apache2ctl   stop

down osrf command                     /openils/bin/osrf_ctl.sh -c
/openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml -l -a stop_all

rm /openils/var/run/*.pid

                        cd /openils/var/log/
                        mv *.* old/

then start  services with:              /openils/bin/osrf_ctl.sh -c
/openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml -l -a router_all

/openils/bin/osrf_ctl.sh -c /openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml -l -a perl_all

/openils/bin/osrf_ctl.sh -c /openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml -l -a c_all

All famous Smoke test   /openils/bin/autogen.sh -c
/openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml -u

and additionally it starts giving error fopen unable to access
/tmp/srfsh.log       and some bootstarp error

then I use                                            chmod 777
/tmp/srfsh.log

then bring up service for apache after testing srfsh which works fine

Than bring up apache                     apache2ctl          start

All this has to be repeated every time the server restarts I would really
appreciate if this problem is solved

-----