[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] spine labels and windows 7

Shasta Brewer shasta.brewer at yclibrary.net
Wed Feb 16 12:23:06 EST 2011

 Does anyone out there use Windows 7, and print labels on a regular printer
(hp laser jet p1006) and use sheets of labels with evergreen? I looked into
the DYMO dedicated label printer online but looking at the specifications,
Windows 7 was not listed.  I would hate to have to buy another printer
anyway, seems like I could get my present set up to work...but alas...I
cannot.
Any help is much appreciated.  I have created the custom form but even when
I size it smaller than it is, it does not show up on the paper size drop
down window to attach it to the printer.

Thanks,

Shasta P. Brewer
Deputy Director
York County Library