[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Need help with reporting process

Elizabeth Longwell blongwel at eou.edu
Wed Feb 16 17:38:31 EST 2011

Evergreen libraries,

This is my first post as the system manager of a newly migrated Evergreen
consortium. We had to do a reboot of all Evergreen servers last week and
ever since then I've been unable to see our saved report templates and
reports.  I've restarted the clark kent process on what I thought were the
applicable servers, but the folders have not re-appeared. My guess is that
I've missed a key process which needs to be started.

I'd appreciate any help that list members can give.

Thanks in advance,

Beth Longwell
Sage Library System of Eastern Oregon