[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Language problems in Evergreen

Armen armen at flib.sci.am
Thu Feb 24 08:15:14 EST 2011

Hi Dan

just reporting that with Evergreen 1.6.0.6 no any problems with Armenian and
Cyrillic support,a nd currently we are using this version.
Regarding EG2.0.1. Cataloging module is supporting Armenian and Cyrillic
records in a normal way. Search and retrieval also works fine.
Our problem is with patron registration, and as I have mentioned Armenian
and Cyrillic records are not saved, and so search is not resulting to any
records.
As we understood from your e-mail, still some problems with Open SRF 2.0
regarding languages, so we should continue to use 1.6.0.6.
Is this correct?
thanks,
Armen

Message: 1