[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holdings maintenance problems in 2.0 beta 5

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jan 13 15:55:58 EST 2011

Hi Marjolein,

I believe that last line with ACQ10 is the barcode, which you can replace by
selecting it and then selecting "replace barcode" from the "actions for
selected rows" menu (or right-clicking on ACQ10.) But it's hard to say
without seeing the same thing you're seeing. When I received items, I was
only getting the ACQ number for call number and barcode. I wasn't seeing it
anywhere else.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator