[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holdings maintenance problems in 2.0 beta 5

Marjolein Kremer mkr at iisg.nl
Mon Jan 17 08:18:15 EST 2011

Hi Kathy,

We never saw that it was the barcode field :-). We were able to change the ACQ number that way. You are right that you get the ACQ number for your call number and barcode, but after you change the line with the ACQ number in it, it moves to the line below (see attachment). So our conclusion is: the ACQ number ends up in the barcode field?

Marjolein