[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Finding stories about similar Evergreen libraries (was: Question)

Amy Crump crumpa at marshallpublib.org
Wed Jan 19 16:39:26 EST 2011

I would write a love story for both Evergreen and Equinox.

Amy Crump

Director

Marshall Public Library

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not;
nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not;
unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full
of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the
human race.  Calvin Coolidge