[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Finding stories about similar Evergreen libraries (was: Question)

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Wed Jan 19 18:09:53 EST 2011

I like that idea too, Dan.  I'd be happy to gather the love stories, deal
with permissions to post them and then work with the Communication/Web team
to get them posted somewhere on evergreen-ils.org.  We could also add a
"testimonial" field in our someday-directory!

Lori

--

Lori Bowen Ayre // Library Technology Consultant
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling