[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] mobile OPAC functionality in 2.0

Tara Robertson information.detective at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 20:23:36 EST 2011

Thanks Lori!

Yes! That's exactly what I was looking for--thank you!

Thanks also for the update on the OPAC and the associated technical issues.
I read the release notes for 2.0 (
http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_roadmap and
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=feature_list_2_0), do you know
when the complete rewrite of the OPAC is planned?

Many thanks,
Tara