[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Admin functions locking up

Vicki Reeves vickir at beau.org
Wed Jan 26 19:25:55 EST 2011

We are having a problem with the Administrative functions.  From time to
time the first 5 items on the Admin menu lock up and refuse to let the
admin into them.  The error message is "Internal Server Error".  This is
usually cleared up if we run autogen.sh but that is not working on
tonight's lockup.  The logs don't show anything helpful.  We're thinking
we really need to get this sorted out before we go live.  Can anyone
help?  Thank you.