[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Website Group

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Mon Jan 31 11:24:27 EST 2011

Wanna have some fun?

The Evergreen Website group, a sub-group of the Evergreen Web Planning
Team, is looking for some volunteers.

Our group met for the first time last Wednesday, January 26th, to
discuss our approach to improving the existing Evergreen website.  This
group was created to assist the site's webmasters in their on-going
effort to keep the current site up-to-date with the latest information.
One of our goals is to help the user find what it is they're looking for
when visiting the site.

Currently we are undertaking an inventory of the website to see how many
of the Web Planning Team's user story requirements
(http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=webteam.user_stories_2011)
can be found on the existing site.  So far, we are finding quite a bit!

Our group is a small one (Anoop Atre, Kathy Lussier, and me) so there is
room for more if you'd like to help out!

The notes from last week's meeting can be found here:
http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen_website_group:notes:2011-01-26

If you're interested in joining us, send me an email at
terlaga at biblio.org.  Our next meeting is this Thursday, February 3rd,
11:30 EST.

Amy

=======================