[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen EDI Setup

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Jul 14 09:51:02 EDT 2011

Hi Tim,

I saw that error when I ran the edi_fetcher.pl script on its own as a
test.  Filed a bug on the issue here:

For me, the "fix" was to change that part of the perl file to be "dir"
instead of "is_dir".  I wondered if it was system specific problem (we
use Ubuntu Lucid) or something unique to our installation, but I guess
not if you're seeing it too.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum