[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen EDI Setup

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Thu Jul 14 09:45:16 EDT 2011

I've been trying to get this up and running and we have a test account with
Ingram.  I just ran the EDI_pusher.pl script to send a PO to the vendor and
got the following error.  I checked the vendor site and nothing was loaded.

EDI Accounts Total : 2
EDI Accounts Active: 2
Limiting to 2 account(s)
Provider 240 - Ingram Library Services (ANF Br & CL), edi_account 1 - SCL
Ingram ANF CL/Branch: ftp1.ingrambook.com/test/
Provider 217 - Ingram (ingra), edi_account 2 - Ingram PITT EDI:
ftp://ftp1.ingrambook.com/outgoing
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/OpenILS/Utils/RemoteAccount.pm line 316.
Can't locate object method "is_dir" via package "Net::FTP" at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/OpenILS/Utils/RemoteAccount.pm line 614.

To set this up I ran the following scripts from the edi_translator directory

   - install.sh
   - install.RHEL.sh
   - edi_webrick.bash

--

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20
IM: tjspindler (AOL, meebo, google wave)

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*