[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How do I change the name of my branch on server ver 2.0

Dzung Le dzunglehh at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 01:50:09 EDT 2011

Hi Brian,
Thank you very much for your advice. I got an intermittent problem as follows: First I get "Internal Server Error" when I tried to get access to "Admin"-"Server Administration"-"Organizational Units"; indeed only a few choices on the dropdown menu worked, e.g., "Billing Types".
A few days later, I tried again and all of a sudden I can get in, changed the names of the CONS, Sys..I then go to Terminal on server and run the lines as you suggested. Things seemed to work since I can see the name changes from  internet access to my sever as well as on the Staff Client. I repeated the procedures a few tines to finest my naming, then again, all of a sudden, I get internal server error again.  I could not get back in again despite rebooting several times now.  The changes already made are still there, however.  Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much,
Dzung
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.
Please contact the server administrator,
 [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.17 (Ubuntu) Server at 10.0.0.9 Port 443