[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen and LDAP

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Wed Jul 27 12:27:50 EDT 2011

Hello Lori,

There may be other cases where "Patch Available" would make sense, but at
least for this case, I think "Under Development" is our best bet (if such a
category already exists).  The patch which is available is quite old, and is
really more of a starting point than something which can simply be applied and
run without some additional tinkering.

Thanks,
Dan

Daniel Wells, Library Programmer Analyst dbw2 at calvin.edu