[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Report Assistance

Whalen, Liam Liam.Whalen at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Jul 27 14:54:34 EDT 2011

What Operator are you using to check the Call Number range, and what range are you using for you Call Numbers?

Liam

Natural Resources Canada Library / Bibliothèque de Ressources naturelles Canada
615 rue Booth Street, 121, Ottawa, ON, Canada
K1A 0E9
Telephone / Téléphone : 613-996-4180
lwhalen at nrcan-rncan.gc.ca
Web: http://www.nrcan.gc.ca/library/