[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Report Assistance

Geoff Brown gebrown at niagaracollege.ca
Wed Jul 27 15:12:50 EDT 2011

Hi,

What Operator are you using to check the Call Number range, and what
range are you using for you Call Numbers

Base Filters:
Filter Field: Call #/Volume
Field transform:  Raw Data
Operator: Contain matching substring

Because we chose the operator: contain matching substring we are
searching LT and LT- (the common call number we assign all laptops). And
this is the error:

	DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: operator does not exist:
bigint ~~ unknown LINE 6: ...
"2bc58ff2e41a1dbaf4563d6aa271db78"."call_number" LIKE '%LT-... ^ HINT:
No operator matches the given name and argument type(s). You might need
to add explicit type casts. at /openils/bin/clark-kent.pl line 217.

Thanks,
Geoff

>>> "Whalen, Liam" <Liam.Whalen at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca> 7/27/2011 2:54 PM

Liam

Natural Resources Canada Library / Bibliothèque de Ressources
naturelles Canada
615 rue Booth Street, 121, Ottawa, ON, Canada
K1A 0E9
Telephone / Téléphone : 613-996-4180
lwhalen at nrcan-rncan.gc.ca
Web: http://www.nrcan.gc.ca/library/