[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Report Assistance

Whalen, Liam Liam.Whalen at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Jul 27 15:32:16 EDT 2011

> >> Filter Field: Call #/Volume
> >> No operator matches the given name and argument type(s). You
>
> I think in this case you almost certainly want a field for
> the call number that has the word Label in it.  That'd be
> straight-up text  you could use a substring against.

Opps, yeah using the right field will make all the difference.  You want Call Number Label, for the search I suggested, it should have a Data Type of 'text'

Liam

Natural Resources Canada Library / Bibliothèque de Ressources naturelles Canada
615 rue Booth Street, 121, Ottawa, ON, Canada
K1A 0E9
Telephone / Téléphone : 613-996-4180
lwhalen at nrcan-rncan.gc.ca
Web: http://www.nrcan.gc.ca/library/