[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** RE: Prediction Patterns

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Mon Jun 6 09:10:10 EDT 2011

Hello Tim,

This (among other things) was fixed a few weeks back (see #6 in the commit message), which probably explains why it worked for Lebbeous and not for you:

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=commit;h=1ad1542b3f11ddc847718d848d9ed7aee910b589

There is also one smaller fix here, if you want to catch up completely:

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=commit;h=ca2f080695123191c092779911727256bf77cb55

These changed files should work fine as a drop-in replacement on your current setup.

Thanks,
Dan