[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Template Toolkit OPAC - Drop Down FormatProblem

Kristi Chadwick kchadwick at cwmars.org
Mon Jun 13 15:01:23 EDT 2011

Dan:

Thanks for the information. We haven't pulled from the master repository
recently, which may be the issue.

My Account Preferences-->Search Preferences page has nothing but "USER
SETTINGS" statement and the commented out code from the default OPAC
screen. I can uncomment it, but it shows no functionality. We will be
doing a fresh load to the production server shortly, which I hope will
correct this.

Kristi

--
Kristi Chadwick