[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Item "Recall" function?

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jun 15 12:44:29 EDT 2011

I have not tried this, but it is my understanding that a workaround is to
place a copy level hold on the specific  item you want returned to the
owning library. That should act as if it were a recall and bring the item
back to the owning/circulating library that places the hold.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy

PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager

Georgia Public Library Service,

A Unit of the University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place, Suite 150

Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128

404.235-7201, fax