[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Item "Recall" function?

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jun 15 13:01:08 EDT 2011

Jason,

My understanding from someone who had done this is it does take
precedence, or at least it did in 1.4. Some PINES libraries apparently
used it often to bring items back once they were stuck supplying holds
elsewhere.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax