[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] More Template Toolkit Questions

Kristi Chadwick kchadwick at cwmars.org
Wed Jun 15 15:50:02 EDT 2011

Hi:

I found an oddity comparing the results of a search from our template
toolkit OPAC:
http://eg-training.cwmars.org/eg/opac/results?qtype=keyword&query=lost+s
eason&page=0&x=34&y=11&fi%3Amattype=&loc=1 to our default OPAC:
http://eg-training.cwmars.org/opac/en-US/skin/default/xml/rresult.xml?t=
lost%20season&tp=keyword&d=0&hc=24&r=68124&at=420&rt=keyword.

I ran the search for keyword "lost season" on both the default OPAC and
the TT OPAC, searching our whole consortium. Both have the same number
of results (24), but if you look at the TT OPAC, not only is the second
result NOT for the title "Lost. The Complete First Season", it states
that you are viewing 1-11 of 24, but only displays 9 titles on the first
page, and 11 is on the second. Everything else corresponds between the
two result pages, title for title. The title that is not displaying in
the TT OPAC but is displaying in the default OPAC is one that was
created with monographic parts. We have this same discrepancy with
another record with monographic parts, Tales from the Crypt 3.

I am just trying to figure out if this problem is because the
functionality isn't in template toolkit yet for parts (including placing
holds) or if it is something that can be contributed to our training
server not having a subsequent pull from the master repository yet (like
with our format drop down menus).

Thank you,

Kristi--

--