[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] More Template Toolkit Questions

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Tue Jun 21 12:19:40 EDT 2011

Hi Kristi,

The paging/counting problem was fixed with a change committed June 9th.

Also, it's true that support for monograph parts has not been added to
the TT-pac yet.  It looks like that (or something else) is causing a
problem retrieving records.  I was able to re-create on my test system.

Note for reference:

evergreen=# SELECT * FROM unapi.bre( '393', 'marcxml', 'record',
'{holdings_xml,mra}', 'CONS', '0', '5' ) AS "unapi.bre" ;
ERROR:  more than one row returned by a subquery used as an expression
CONTEXT:  SQL function "holdings_xml" statement 1
PL/pgSQL function "bre" line 43 at assignment

I'll see this gets bugged.

Thanks

-b

--
Bill Erickson
| VP, Software Development & Integration
| phone: 877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
| email: erickson at esilibrary.com
| web: http://esilibrary.com

Equinox is going to New Orleans! Please visit us at booth 550
at ALA Annual to learn more about Koha and Evergreen.