[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Receipts Running Long

Geoff Brown gebrown at niagaracollege.ca
Tue Jun 21 10:41:20 EDT 2011

Hi All,

 We are having an issue with our receipts running long (about 2 inches of blank paper after the printed information has ended). I have heard of a fix by placing all a Templates Macros in the Header portion of the template and leaving the Line Item and Footer blank however this does not solve our issue. I have also adjusted the Printer Setting Editor and had no luck there either.

Is there a Macros that commands the receipt to cut after the pertinent information has ended?  Or should I continue to play with the Printer Setting Editor?

Our printers are the EPSON TM-T88IV.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Geoff