[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Windows Client Version?

Boggs, John boggs at plsinfo.org
Tue Jun 21 14:57:03 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to log into my test server, running 2.0 Beta 4, for the first time in a while, and I keep getting the error "This server does not support your version of the staff client.  Please check with your system administrator." The client also shows "404: Not Found" on the line labeled "Server."

I am running client version 2.0.4 - is this not right, or might there be something else going on on the server side?

John D. Boggs, PLAN Database Manager
Peninsula Library System
2471 Flores Street
San Mateo, CA  94403-2273