[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question concerning the booking module

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Tue Jun 21 15:25:59 EDT 2011

Hi Lebbeous,

I've checked resources I don't know how many times and nothing displayed.
I made one of STATELIB's items bookable and now I get  a list under
resources. The ghosts in the machine are finally cooperating today. I knew
there had to be something that we were missing.

We are considering  removing the module, either the permission route or
the config setting you mention. Most of our libraries were more interested
in using it for the nonbib item booking but the lack of a calendar feature
and a few other issues make it problematic for them.

Thanks,

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax