[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Action/Triggers

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Wed Jun 22 08:15:20 EDT 2011

I have been trying to get some notifications running to do some tests on
stuff and nothing seems to be happening.  We don't currently have this on a
cron tab and I was just trying to run it manually on the command line

 */openils/bin/action_trigger_runner.pl --process-hooks --run-pending*.

based on the documentation here (
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.0/draft/html/ProcessingActionTriggers.html)

I get no errors but no notifications run.  We are also doing some testing of
EDI with Ingram and the PO doesn't load to Ingram although we have
successfully imported a selection list and order information from Ingram.
 We have not created any new actions/triggers and everything is on the
default from the 2.1 beta install.  The following are enabled:

   - 7 day overdue email notification  (we have titles that should have
   generated this notification)
   - claim voucher
   - holds pull list
   - invoice
   - item recall email notice
   - line item worksheet
   - PO HTML
   - PO JEDI
   - and others

--

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20
IM: tjspindler (AOL, meebo, google wave)

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*