[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bar and UnBar Patron Permission Settings in 2.0

Cynthia Williamson crwbookgirl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 11:00:33 EDT 2011

Hi All - we recently upgraded to 2.0.6 - yay!  Things are mostly going well
but I have Permissions glitch that I can't solve.

I have a basic Staff members group of permissions for all staff members,
then under that group, various staff types with their added unique
permissions e.g. cataloguers, students at the circ desk, etc.  Even though I
have not added the Bar and Unbar patron permissions to my Staff permissions
as only certain staff are allowed to do that, it seems that every group
underneath that main group can bar and unbar patrons whether they have those
actual permission settings in their group or not.
Is it possible that the bar and unbar permissions are part of another
permission now?  I don't seen an obvious one to experiement with, I've
scanned the list.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Cynthia
Mohawk College
Hamilton, ON

--
*“Every time I see an adult on a bicycle,
**I no longer despair for the future of the human race.”**H.G. Wells*