[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisitions Permission Issue

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 15:54:04 EDT 2011

I posted this a long time ago and put in a bug report.  Since I have never
really gotten a response and was just talking to Tom Berezansky about this
(who unfortunately couldn't help much because they aren't currently using
acquistions) but this is the problems.

With "manage providers" and "admin providers" set at system org unit type,
we are not seeing any providers but if any of them are set at consortium
level, we see everyone's providers.  I have seen this on 2.01, and we are
currently running 2.1 beta.

Below are the permissions I was trying to use for acquisitions
administrator.  Even if others could reproduce this issue it would be
helpful to know if it is truly a bug or  there is a problem with my
permission setup.  (see google doc of our set up here *
http://tinyurl.com/3q7wajw*)

--
Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*