[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisitions Permission Issue

Tara Robertson information.detective at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:00:42 EDT 2011

Yesterday I was working with Mark Bucholtz on the Sitka team to review
our vendors/providers before he loads them on to production.

I wasn't able to see the vendors/providers, and he was sure they were
there. It turned out to be a permission problem, I was missing:

CREATE_PROVIDER
DELETE_PROVIDER
UPDATE_PROVIDER
VIEW_PROVIDER

I don't see those on your list in Google Docs. I just needed
VIEW_PROVIDER to be able to view providers/vendors, but you'll
probably want to add some or all to both these groups.

Hope this helps,
Tara Robertson
Emily Carr University of Art + Design