[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Access 2011: register and book your hotel!

Tara Robertson information.detective at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 16:36:00 EDT 2011

It's only 112 days until the Access 2011 conference this fall. A
friendly reminder to look at the schedule and started making plans to
come to Vancouver! We're also still accepting Hackfest project
suggestions: http://access2011.library.ubc.ca/hackfest/ Submit some
Evergreen related ones?

Early Bird registration rate is only available until August 1st
http://access2011.library.ubc.ca/registration/. At only $169/night the
conference hotel is quickly booking up. The rate is available for
several days before and after the conference, but you must book
through the link on the conference website
http://access2011.library.ubc.ca/hotel/.

Open data, open source development and community building, digital
preservation, artful data visualization and more! We hope to see you
here for all this and more October 19-22, 2011 in Vancouver.

Follow us on Twitter (@access_2011)

Cheers,
Tara

Tara Robertson