[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Receipt Templates Quirkiness in 2.0.6

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Thu Jun 30 08:23:07 EDT 2011

Automatic updates can't push anything that isn't in the install
directory, and will have issues with anything that can be changed per
install. Although I suppose changing the *default* templates could be
pushed with automatic updates, but that won't have an effect on
customized ones.

You also can't easily push updates per org unit, for example.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium