[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisitions Permission Issue

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 09:07:51 EDT 2011

Thanks for the response Tara but it hasn't resolved the issue.   I
originally did not include view_provider permission because according to the
description the admin_provider should allow this as should teh
manage_provider permission.  In any case, I just added the view provider
permission just in case but I'm still having the same issue.

Tara, on your system, are you just seeing the providers for your org unit or
for all org_units?

Thanks,

Tim

--