[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Inventory

Aaron Z aaronz at pls-net.org
Tue Mar 1 14:44:00 EST 2011

It depends on how you define inventory. I have done a list of what should be on the shelves for a library (shelving location, title, call number and barcode ) and they manually verified that what was on the shelf matched the list, but we have not done a "scan in every barcode to see what is on the shelves" inventory

Aaron Z
Jr. Systems Administrator

Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rt. 21