[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] documentation for acquisitions

Tara Robertson information.detective at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 12:47:12 EST 2011

Hi Marjolein,

I'm playing around with it, trying to get a grasp on funding tags and all
the claim categories (claim types, claim event types, claim policies, claim
policy actions). I don't understand what these terms mean, there are no
helpful hints in the UI, and there's no documentation (...yet). The way we
currently do acquisitions with our current ILS is a bit messy (partially
because of the software, but partially because of us and our odd workflows).

I'm trying to figure out how Evergreen acq works, and imagine how we can
utilize an ILS more and use spreadsheets less (or not at all).

What's your workflow for ordering in Evergreen?

Thanks!
Tara